Thursday, August 4, 2011

Smash a bottle of champagne on this bitch

Cause here we go...

To get this thing started off right, I should probably introduce the main players. #1 is obviously me. It might not have been my idea but I had the initiative to start this thing, so that's something right? Something enough to let me put my name first in the credits. So here I am.


You'll notice my beard is particularly fluffed. Normally it's not quite so...I guess proud is a good word for it, but I was in a good mood and I wanted a way to show it without having to tell people. I'll be the Bostonian Snob mentioned in the intro.

#2, simply because he's here right now, frustratingly making a google account so he can contribute to this, is our native born surfer dude, Brother Homie Ryan. I snapped this cell phone pic in the midst of his creating the account. You can see the frustration just pouring off of him. Enjoy.


Just look at that hair! Now that's authentic Southern California Surfer hair if I've ever seen some. 

Our final member is away form his desk right now so I'll end this brief introduction and start penning the first adventure of our adventure blog. I'm going to try to keep them short, but I tend to ramble so no fuckin' promises...

yay blogs!

No comments:

Post a Comment